GUEST KEEPSAKES FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
Whether as a courtesy or memento, here's a list of items you can furnish which may provide just as much comfort to your guests as they will laughs and memories:
- Consider custom cloth masks personal to your wedding or event.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Small bottles of hand sanitizer can be distributed to each guest, or larger bottles can be placed at the entry of the venue
- Small tissue dispensers make (and have always made) great favors for guests (even before/after COVID-19)
- Disposable or personalized cups
- Personalized cups with each persons' name on it can make great gifts for your guests as well as ensure the wrong cup is not accidentally used
- Disposable or personalized photobooth props
- Contemplate getting crafty and creating custom photobooth props for each guest table.
The best souvenirs from a wedding or event are items that are useful and provoke fond memories. Be sure to ask your vendors for their ideas and see what you can do to reflect your brand or unique personalities in anything you provide.